INU Internship Program
The International Network of Universities recognises the increasing demand for students to experience work placements in a global setting. In order to facilitate a work-based educational experience, the International Network of Universities has established an INU Internship Programme.
The INU Internship Programme offers short-term mobility and experiential learning at INU member institutions.
- Must be enrolled at an INU member university.
- Must have a good working knowledge of English and basic language skills for the country the role is being offered in.
- The applicant must be available to attend the internship during the dates advertised.
FINANCIAL AND PRACTICAL ARRANGEMENTS
Benefits offered by the host University can vary but can include free or subsidised accommodation.
Click on the “Internship Application Form” link at the top left of this page and complete the requested details. Your application will then be submitted to the INU Member University after the deadline.
The University may contact applicants to arrange phone or Skype interviews before coming to a decision. A decision will be made based on the application, interview, supporting documents, skills and experience. Successful applicants will be contacted, and details of the internship arranged.
Additional documents required are:
- Cover Letter or Letter of Motivation
- CV or Resume
- Students must seek approval at home institution. A letter of support/endorsement from your University must be provided.
REPORTING ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Following the completion of the Internship Program, students will be asked to complete a brief survey reporting about the learning experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Questions? Contact the INU Coordinator.