- Advancing internationalization of member universities
- Preparing students for lives and careers as global citizens
- Engaging students and staff in international mobility programs
- Sharing experiences and best practices
- Delivering joint teaching and degrees
- Supporting early career researchers
UNL’s International Winter School of Latin American Contemporary Challenges is open for applications!
INU member, the Universidad Nacional del Litoral (UNL) in Argentina is running a virtual International Winter School of Latin American contemporary challenges from 26th July- 13th August and students at INU member universities are welcome to attend! A great...read more
Faculty from across INU members explore Virtual Exchange (COIL), as part of professional development training funded by the INU. The INU has funded 13 faculty across its members to participate in professional development training in the field of virtual exchange,...read more
‘Understanding Global Inequalities: Bridging the Gaps’ The International Student Seminar for Global Citizenship & Peace is open for applications!
The International Student Seminar on Global Citizenship and Peace 2021 will focus on understanding global inequalities and looking at how we bridge the gaps to make the world a fairer place. The seminar will explore different kinds of inequalities that manifest...read more