About the Network
International Network of Universities (INU) is a global consortium comprised of higher education institutions that actively seek international partnerships and experiences, create innovative programming and delivery methods, and embrace the internationalization movement. The INU activities focus on:
- Advancing internationalization of member universities
- Preparing students for lives and careers as global citizens
- Engaging students and staff in international and virtual mobility programs
- Sharing experiences and best practices
- Delivering joint teaching and degrees
- Supporting international research collaborations
To be a vibrant higher education network that combines the resources and perspectives of its members in mutual support of the advancement of globally engaged citizens.
The INU is a global platform where members work collaboratively to provide transformative experiences that continuously advance the global engagement of students, faculty, and staff.
We value the development of globally engaged and socially responsible change agents who commit to understanding and addressing the complexities of global and local political, economic, social, cultural, and environmental challenges.
INU network has 13 member universities and is pleased to be a truly international network with members around the world.
Find out more about how to join International Network of Universities.
Photo credit: © Witold Cholewa