As we prepare to celebrate INU’s 25th anniversary in 2023, we would like to invite students at INU member universities to capture our work and values through a new identity campaign! This project will give students the opportunity to develop a logo to mark the occasion of the 25th anniversary and re-think the overall logo design for INU.
The prize for the winning submission, is a $2,000 travel bursary to enable a short study program / internship at an INU member university. (Choice of University and study/internship experience will depend on the individual student’s circumstances and preference)
Needs and Criteria
- Must include the words “International Network of Universities” and “INU”
- Must retain the existing blue and green colors (as specified below)
- 25th Anniversary logo should include the number and/or words
- Design should consider usability for print, web, and social media. Variations of the logo that are adapted to different media will be considered as one submission.
- Logo needs to legible at small size
- A logo style which can work in color as well as a black and white version may also be worth considering
Solutions should capture the global aspect of INU’s work in a new way and communicate the idea of advancing international education.
The current INU logo is multi-colored (a blend of different greens and blues):
Green: CMYK: C55 / M0 / Y100 / K0
Blue: CMYK: C85 / M55 / Y0 / K0
Additional colors may be included if desired (but not essential) for the 25th anniversary logo, however we would like some elements from the original logo colors.
Submission and Selection
All files should be submitted via a file sharing platform or sent directly by email to the INU Coordinator (email@example.com). We can only accept entries from students enrolled at an INU member university.
We can accept a maximum of 3 design entries per student.
- When submitting your logo design, please provide both CMYK and RGB values of colors. (CMYK for print and RGB for screen)
- The new logo needs to be submitted in high quality JPEG format.
- Please provide your full name, name of your university, student ID number in the email.
After the deadline, a committee of faculty and staff representing the INU member institutions will serve as the selection committee.
Deadline for Submissions: 20th October 2022
Winners will be announced by 20th November 2022
Note: INU reserves the right not to make a selection / offer the award, if we do not receive what is deemed to be an appropriate design entry for the new logo.
For more information, please contact International Network of Universities Coordinator: