As we prepare to celebrate INU’s 25th anniversary in 2023, we would like to invite students at INU member universities to capture our work and values through a new identity campaign! This project will give students the opportunity to develop a logo to mark the occasion of the 25th anniversary and re-think the overall logo design for INU.
The prize for the winning submission, is a $2,000 travel bursary to enable a short study program / internship at an INU member university. (Choice of University and study/internship experience will depend on the individual student’s circumstances and preference)
Needs and Criteria
- Must include the words “International Network of Universities” and “INU”
- Must retain the existing blue and green colors (as specified below)
- 25th Anniversary logo should include the number and/or words
- Design should consider usability for print, web, and social media. Variations of the logo that are adapted to different media will be considered as one submission.
- Logo needs to legible at small size
- A logo style which can work in color as well as a black and white version may also be worth considering
Solutions should capture the global aspect of INU’s work in a new way and communicate the idea of advancing international education.
The current INU logo is multi-colored (a blend of different greens and blues):
Green: CMYK: C55 / M0 / Y100 / K0
Blue: CMYK: C85 / M55 / Y0 / K0
Submission and Selection
All files should be submitted via a file sharing platform or sent directly by email to the INU Coordinator. We can only accept entries from students enrolled at an INU member university.
- When submitting your logo design, please provide both CMYK and RGB values of colors. (CMYK for print and RGB for screen)
- The new logo needs to be submitted in high quality JPEG format. Image size should be composed on an 8”x10” layout, 300ppi.
- Please provide your full name, name of your university, student ID number in the email.
After the deadline, a committee of faculty and staff representing the INU member institutions will serve as the selection committee.
Deadline for Submissions: 20th October 2022
Winners will be announced by 20th November 2022
For more information, please contact International Network of Universities Coordinator: