The International Network of Universities (INU) is a global consortium comprised of higher education institutions that actively seek international partnerships and experiences, create innovative programming and delivery methods, and embrace the internationalization movement. The INU activities focus on:
- Advancing internationalization of member universities
- Preparing students for lives and careers as global citizens
- Engaging students and staff in international mobility programs
- Sharing experiences and best practices
- Delivering joint teaching and degrees
- Supporting early career researchers
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa offers six short term programs June 29-July 24, 2016:
- Environmental Studies
- Community Service
- Community Service Learning
- Conflict Management and Transformation
- Human Rights
- South African History, Culture & Language
Application deadline: April 30, 2016.
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States offers JMU Cross Cultural Program: U.S. History Culture, and Society, from July 3rd through July 30th, 2016. More information about the program is available in the flyer. Check out the tentative schedule. JMU will offer four full scholarships for students enrolled full-time at an INU member institution. Application deadline is April 30th.
Universidad Nacional del Litoral (UNL) offers three short-term programs as a part of International Winter School July 25 – August 5, 2016:
- Escuela Internacional de Invierno sobre Problemáticas Latinoamericanas/ Contemporary Issues and Challenges for Latin America
- Escuela Internacional de Invierno de Música/ Tango and Latin American Folk Music
- Escuela Internacional de Invierno de Extensión Universitaria/ Principles and Challenges of Social Mission at Universities in Latin America and the Caribbean
Application deadline: May 23, 2016
Language of instruction: Spanish
Location: Universidad Nacional Del Litoral, Santa Fe, Argentina
View more events.