The International Network of Universities (INU) is a global consortium comprised of higher education institutions that actively seek international partnerships and experiences, create innovative programming and delivery methods, and embrace the internationalization movement. The INU activities focus on:
- Advancing internationalization of member universities
- Preparing students for lives and careers as global citizens
- Engaging students and staff in international mobility programs
- Sharing experiences and best practices
- Delivering joint teaching and degrees
- Supporting early career researchers
The 21st INU Council Meeting will be held at the end of February at Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia. In addition to member updates and annual reports, delegates will discuss the development of new initiatives.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa offers six short term programs June 29-July 24, 2016:
- Environmental Studies
- Community Service
- Community Service Learning
- Conflict Management and Transformation
- Human Rights
- South African History, Culture & Language
Application deadline: April 30, 2016.
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States offers JMU Cross Cultural Program: U.S. History Culture, and Society, from July 3rd through July 30th, 2016. More information about the program is available in the flyer. Check out the tentative schedule. JMU will offer four full scholarships for students enrolled full-time at an INU member institution. Application deadline is April 30th.
View more events.